- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 credit hours.
- If minimum requirements are not met, the graduate faculty may grant an applicant conditional admission to the program as a premajor if the applicant has a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 credit hours. If accepted to the premajor, the applicant must obtain a 3.0 or higher in the first semester and then reapply to the major (no additional application fees are required).
- The following mathematics courses completed:
- Single and Multivariable Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Discrete Mathematics
- Calculus based Probability
- Calculus based Statistics
4. Students must demonstrate knowledge of a standard programming language such as C++, Java, Fortran, Maple or Mathematica.
5. An interview with PACM Faculty.
In addition, all applicants should review the Admission to Graduate School section.