For information about applying to the undergraduate 4+1 program click here.
Applications are decided based on rolling admission. Prospective students may submit application materials at any time and may begin taking courses in the Fall or Spring.
Additional application materials are required for international students. Please look at the graduate school's information for international applicants here.
Application deadlines for international students:
Fall start: All materials must be received before July 1
Spring start: All materials must be received before December 1
Summer start: All materials must be received before April 1
Students who have economic or another disadvantage can request, in writing a fee waiver with some justification included to the graduate school at email@example.com.
1. Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 credit hours.
2. If minimum requirements are not met, the graduate faculty may grant an applicant conditional admission to the program as a premajor if the applicant has a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) in the last 60 credit hours. If accepted to the premajor, the applicant must obtain a 3.0 or higher in the first semester and then reapply to the major (no additional application fees are required).
3. The following mathematics courses completed:
4. Students must demonstrate knowledge of a standard programming language such as C++, Java, Fortran, Maple or Mathematica.
5. An interview with PACM Faculty.
In addition, all applicants should review the Admission to Graduate School section.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.